Description: What are the postures, beliefs, and practices that make for a healthy marriage? The Marriage Lab is perfect as a pre-engagement/pre-marital preparation class or for couples already married but looking for a refresher around the hard-to-master basics. Upon completion, couples will have the opportunity to pursue further individualized premarital preparation via the Enneagram, SYMBIS, and Prepare/Enrich.
- Requirements: In order to maximize sharing and learning, couple are asked to commit to attending three out of the four sessions. Please check your calendar before signing up.
- Meeting dates:
- Mar 3, 1:00 - 3:00 PM - Remember Your Covenant
- Mar 24, 9:00 - 12:00 PM - Defined and Connected
- April 21, 1:00 - 3:00 PM - Killer Conflict
- May 12, 10:00 - 12:00 PM - Great Expectations
- Taught by: John and Grace Lin, David and Cindy Wu, and special guest, Trisha Taylor.
To sign up click below: